Every life is precious and every life is unique and the funeral that honours that life should also be unique.
Our Clyde Funeral provides a level of first quality service and allows you to organise the funeral which is tailored to your needs and gives your loved one the farewell they deserve.
This arrangement offers complete flexibility, choice of route, day and time, significant music, orders of service and all the special little personal touches which can mean so much.
This is the full details of our Clyde Funeral:
- The taking of all instructions, arranging and coordinating all third parties (clergy or celebrant, crematorium or cemetery, florist, newspapers, reception venue etc) and the collection and ingathering of all documentation required.
- Advice on all legal and social matters pertaining to the funeral.
- The removal of the deceased into our care at any hour (within 50 miles of our head office, air and ferry fares excluded)
- The dignified care and safekeeping of the deceased in our climate-controlled modern care facility.
- The preparation, embalming (if necessary) the dressing in accordance with family instructions (including attention to hairstyle and makeup etc) and the coffining.
- The use, by prior arrangement and within normal working hours, of the private family suites or repose rooms at any of our citywide locations.
- The provision of a modern coach-built Jaguar hearse with uniformed chauffeur and experienced funeral director to supervise the cortege. Alternative hearses, horse-drawn, motorbike, etc are also available.
COST FROM £2160
(Dependant on additional options selected, plus, Third Party Disbursements)
- Within the Clyde Funeral, you can select the appropriate number of 6 seater luxury limousines with a liveried chauffeur to meet your requirements.
- A coffin of your choice from our extended range, including the type of interior fitted to the coffin (depending on service selections)
Should you wish we can also arrange floral tributes, orders of service, live stream at certain crematoria