This is a bespoke full service funeral arrangement. It is by far the most popular arrangement we are asked to provide and it includes everything required for a traditional Glasgow Funeral. It allows for upgrades and enhancements to fully personalise the funeral.
- Confidential and sympathetic advice and guidance on the social, legal, and religious or secular aspects of arranging a funeral.
- Guidance in the registration of death and liaison with the officiant and other relevant authorities to meet the wishes of the deceased
- Attendance of uniformed staff necessary for the service
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within 50 miles of an Anderson Maguire Funeral Home (during normal business hours) * Excludes air and ferry charges
- Preparation and care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family
- Supply of a quality, polished coffin with standard interior and nameplate
- Provision of a 6-seater limousine with a liveried chauffeur
- Provision of a hearse for conveyance on the day of the funeral to the cemetery or crematorium within the Greater Glasgow area
- The cremation costs are guaranteed within the plan. In the event of burial, £1000.00 plus accrued interest will be allocated towards the burial cost
- EXCLUDES PUBLIC HOLIDAYS/WEEKEND OR RESIDENTIAL SURCHARGE
- THE SERVICES AND PROVISIONS WITHIN THIS PLAN MAY ALSO BE UPGRADED
EXCLUDES ORGANIST AND URN